Monday, June 29, 2015

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015-June

Hard to believe that June is almost over.  Even though the summer months are my least favorite, I treasure each hot and humid moment of them.  Tim's June tag was so much fun to make.  You can see his step by step tutorial here.
Unfortunately I did not have the DIY Distress Ink pad and the Distress Re-inkers so I used the Distress Ink pads I had available for the technique.  I decided to mix it up a bit using Cracked Pistachio, Abandon Coral, and Peacock Feathers and I can't wait to try it with other color combinations. I loved how the Abandoned Coral and Peacock Feathers combined to create some purple accents.  I have to thank Tim for giving me an excuse to purchase the Fresh Brewed Die,,,,so many possibilities! I pretty much followed the rest of Tim's instructions, substituting as needed.  I chose the word "create" because I love how Tim's tag tutorial gives step by step instructions but allows and even encourages each participant to make their tag their own.

See the purple...



Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this color combo and the happy purple accents color surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So late catching up - but this is a great take on the June tag - I love the colours in the background.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete