Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014-October

Happy Halloween!!! Just wanted to take a minute to submit my October tag.  Since Fall is my favorite season and Halloween my favorite holiday, you would think I had a big stash of crafty things like stamps and stencils...WRONG.  I found that I do not own even one pumpkin stamp, That being said, I was going to skip this month's challenge when I got the idea for a tag and wanted to try the techniques that Tim highlighted this month. I loved using the masking technique with the texture paste.  I had to improvise on the masking material but I was pleased with how it came out.  I also liked the effect of the Glossy Accent on the stamped/water colored image...what a great way to make your own embellishments.






 This tag is for my daughter...to remind her that she should follow her dreams. She will meet up with many a naysayer throughout her life and she must believe in herself.  Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment