Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Road Trip

One of my favorite things is going on a road trip...the best are the spur of the moment ones, when you grab just what you need, stuff it in a bag, and are off on an adventure.  That is the inspiration for my card.


I started by using a tag with tissue tape that I had rejected from a previous project. I used Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink for the background. I used Tim Holtz's technique to create a rust effect with his Distress Embossing Powder on the Mini Old Jalopy die and around the edges of the card.  I utilized  Tim's Compass Coin and Game Spinner to guide my jalopy across the map stamped tag and attached all to a background of hunter green cardstock and a kraft card,  I look forward to my next road trip...who knows where it will take me.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Transport It
Our Creative Corner  Go Rustic

No comments:

Post a Comment