Friday, August 15, 2014

CC3C # 8 Faded Layers

WOW!....what a cool techniques.  I am referring to the Faded Layers technique featured on page 58 of Tim Holtz's Compendium of Curiosities Volume 3.  Linda Ledbetter serves as the hostess of the CC3 Challenge featuring the different techniques featured in Tim's book.  This week is I used the technique on the background of a card I created for my daughter who is headed back to college.  Thanks to Linda Coughlin of  The Funkie Junkie Boutique for sponsoring Challenge #8.



Thanks for stopping by :)






2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly. Your faded layers are awesome! LOVE LOVE Umbrella Man and you've done a beautiful job with him on this card. The colors you've used on your background really look fabulous with the black matting and then the black stamping. Thanks for sharing with all of us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kim... your background came out really nice... I love it... that blue is awesomely beautiful... and I love the whole piece... nice art.
    Also thanks so very much for the lovely comment on my blog... I really appreciate it. Love ,Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete